I’m Nick. I build web-apps, websites, and iPhone/iPad apps. I’m currently attending High School in my final year. I’ve completed IT and IPT as 1 year accelerated units.
In my other times, I maintain linux, osx, and windows servers, however, linux is where I am most competent.
I’ve worked on countless little things over the years, honestly, too many to list. Here are a few of my featured personal projects:
- Listy for iOS (Active and Running)
- NWRestful - PHP REST framework with built in object model management. Easy and quick to get up and running (Active and Running)
- SiriProxyGui for Linux (Retired, Still Available)
- NWPi – Objective Framework wrapper for PyGame – Basic re-write of Cocoa. (Active)
- zAuth (Retired, Still Available)
- LockWeather (Retired, Still Available)
- oImageBoard (Retired)
- Track N Trace (Active and Running)
- AnoNet OSX (Running, no server – personal adaptations only)
- L Plater for iOS - Collaborative programming and algorithms development of V2.
Working under ABN 499 588 13073 as Nicholas Whyte