Over the space of 6 weeks, 100 Warm Tunas collected a large sum of data and chugged away at it to make some predictions about what the Hottest 100 of 2018 would look like.
- We collected 6,234 entries (13.6% decrease since 2017 🔻).
- We tallied 58,463 votes across these entries (12.9% decrease since 2017 🔻).
- 3.00% of votes were collected via Instagram direct message.
- Triple J counted 2,758,584 votes.
- Therefore, we collected a sample of 2.12%.
- We successfully predicted #1
- We predicted 7 out of the top 10 songs.
- We predicted 15 out of the top 20 songs.
- We predicted 83 out of the 100 songs played in the countdown.
- Throughout December and January, 100warmtunas.com was loaded over 105,000 times by over 28,000 users.
You can read the full technical prediction analysis over at the 100 Warm Tunas news site.